The ASD Bros Rugby was created in 2020 with Isabella Potì as President,
the youngest woman in Italy to cover that position.
It was born in 2020 from the passion of Michelin-starred chef Floriano Pellegrino, a former rugby player, and some prominent personalities in the world of business and sport. It is associated with FIR - the Italian Rugby Federation and affiliated with Zebre Rugby Club from March 2021.
It has also been assigned with the managing of the Vittorio stadium in Trepuzzi. With the main team it will take part of the Serie C championship in the ‘’Puglia - Basilicata’’ Area that in the 2019-.2020 season was indicated as ‘’Serie C Championship Group H poule C’’
Play Bros’, Play Rugby
Our idea of ‘’ Play Bros’, Play Rugby’’ is born with the goal of giving to young athletes interested in the culinary world the chance to start a full in depth educational path in the restaurant field without sacrificing the passion for the oval ball.
Bros' Rugby Academy courses are aimed at children and youth in the age group of 6 to 11 years old and are dedicated to all those who wish to approach the discipline of Rugby. Our training will enhance and temper the minds and abilities of individual youngsters on a technical, personal and physical/athletic level.
TRAINING LOCATION AND TIMES: Training sessions are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Attilio Adamo Cittdella, Sports Center in Martignano.
TRAINING CENTER AND TIMETABLE
Practices are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Cittadella, Sport Attilio Adamo Sports Center in Martignano, located at Via Pablo Neruda, 73020 Martignano LE.
HOW TO ENROLL
Registration can be done in two ways:
- At the office of the Bros´ Rugby Academy, Via Ludovico Maremonti 15, 73100 Lecce, by appointment.
- By email by sending all the necessary documentation mentioned below.
For more information you can contact the Rugby Bros Academy secretariat at +39 349 820 5872, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
500 euros per season per child
Family discount: for second and/or third child 300 euros
- 2 trainings per week of 1 hour each;
- 1 training kit;
- FIR membership and FIR insurance coverage
BROS' RUGBY CLUB KIT AND DRESS CODE
Each member will receive a Bros’ Rugby kit that includes:
For practice, the dress code required is total black, with no visible logos.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT
- Medical certificate of fitness for non-competitive sports for children under the age of 9, and a certificate of fitness for competitive sports for children under the age of 11
- Application for admission to the ASD
- Photocopy F/B ID card of parent and minor
- Form 12 FIR duly completed
- Privacy form
TIMING AND PAYMENT METHODS
It is possible to make payment in 2 installments. The first one of 300€ is to be paid at the time of enrollment, the second one of 200€ after 90 days of enrollment.
Alternatively, it is possible to pay in one sum during enrollment at the discounted price of 450€. Methods of payment are:
- Cash: Going by appointment to our office Via Ludovico Maremonti 15 – 73100, Lecce.
- Transfer: On the cc account, Bros Rugby Associazione Sportivo Dilettantistica, BANCA POPOLARE PUGLIESE, IBAN: IT13J0526216080CC0800261295.
Bros’ Rugby is a team for senior athletes coming from national and international clubs that want to rediscover the values and the passion for the oval ball.
go fund me
We’re building the new temple of salentinian and apulian rugby.
Donate and Support the redevelopment of the Vittorio Stadium project.
The rugby was born from a revolutionary act, from a will to break all limits and barriers.
I want this for Salento. A non-stop run over everything.
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
Are you ready for this brand new project?